wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Realizations

I just realized a few things about my blog.  One is that the last post is really long with the pictures in it.  Another is that I never posted whether or not I enjoyed The Watchmen...which I did.  It seems like there was something else, something other than the fact that some of the links on the side have changed since I was posting regularly, but as it often does, it escapes me.  It's not as though I was holding it captive, though, so I'm not sure why it felt the need to escape.  It's free to come and go as it pleases.  And just like that, I'm back in the groove of posting spontaneous thoughts.  Unfortunately, it is at this time that I have been given another task (finally).  So work before play, which according to the old proverb will make me (or at least Jack) a dull boy.  Such is life.  To war! -- I mean work!

1 comment:

e_elston said...

I just realized I have loved Steam Punk forever but didn't know it until I read your previous post... Thanks bro