wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Triumphant Return

Aaaaaand three years and change later, I have a new post.  New school, new job, new girlfriend, same old me.  Sorry about the hiatus everyone.  It was not intentional.  But look at the pretty new background!  Isn't that nice?  And I decided to do post titles, at least for now.  I'm mostly on here right now to have something to do and look busy, since I don't really have any tasks going at work at the moment.  Figured it would be a good time to revive the ol' blogaroo.  Nevermind, now I have a task.  Brb.

Ok, since the server connection from our office is so slow, I can probably work on this while my projects are saving or opening or attempting to do anything else.  The main office doesn't think it's that bad, but my office knows otherwise.  And that's mostly because the server is at the main office, so their connection is a LAN.  They just don't get it.

And while I work on my projects, I get to listen to the Halo books via iTunes, which is awesome.  Unfortunately, the one I've been listening to seems to have forgotten where I was, so I have to skip through to find the right spot.  Oh well.  Not a major problem.  Pretty great gig overall, I must say.

On an unrelated note, I got my motorcycle out of the shop recently and am loving riding again.  Thanks to Jesse for getting it up and running great.  If anyone needs a good mechanic, I can help you get in touch with him.

Ok, I think that's sufficient for the time being.  Hopefully I'll be able to post a little more often in the near future.

Later.

No comments: