wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Friday, July 01, 2005

I simply couldn't go to bed without having posted. I probably would have been up all night. The visitation and funeral the other day both went off without a hitch. The service was particularly nice. There were so many people at the visitation that it had to be stopped for the service and it resumed afterward. I also got my scholarship essay written and everything sent in-on time, even. It's been a pretty good couple of days. I finally got the supplies I needed to resume work at my aunt and uncle's house and did so. It was apparently not as hot as it has been, but it was by no means cool, or even pleasant, until long after I was done for the day and had spent two and a half hours in their pool. Now what I need to do is get my scheduled english class moved to the summer after my first semester at college. That way, not only will I no longer have nineteen credit hours in my first semester, but I'll have to write fewer papers. What a deal! A student's work is never done. I feel like maybe attempting to write a poem.

No comments: