wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's next time. This will be my solemn post of the month. A friend of mine died in a car wreck two days ago. Last night our youth group had a service for him. It was pretty nice. We sang some worship songs and since we know he was saved, it didn't have to be all tears. We praised God for the life he lived, even though it was relatively short. He was sixteen when he died. When they rebuilt the scene or whatever they do, they concluded that something-probably an animal-ran out into the road and he tried to swerve to miss it and he hit a tree. The visitation and funeral service are both tonight.

But let's not dwell on that, so out of left field comes the fact that I have today and tomorrow to get a scholarship sent in that, knowing my luck, I won't get anyway. What joyous days are these! I've actually known about it for a few months and I've gotten it started, but I am a procrastinator. I do most of my...work under pressure at the last minute. Boy, I hope I get this scholarship. If not, I may have to start begging you people for money...not a bad id-...and that's just rude. I really need a job. CRAP! I hate stuff! Until next time. Wait, I don't want to start putting the same phrase at the end of every post. So...Until we text again.

1 comment:

AfroRyan said...

I love you.