wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It has recently occurred to me that I haven't yet really told you anything about myself in a post. So I'll give you some stuff that isn't in the profile on your right and maybe some that is. My name's Andrew Elston. I live in Southern Illinois. I like playing video games and watching t.v. I also play (or played) soccer and church league basketball. The only soccer I might still play is at this indoor place. It's a much smaller field, so there are only four people plus goalies per team. It's a lot faster-paced than regular soccer and even when I'm in shape it makes me really tired. I might play basketball again, but I'm not sure. If I had a picture of myself I'd put it in right about here, but I don't, so I can't. There are a couple pictures on the LivingStone site. They're a couple of years old now, but it still looks like me. I have cut my beautiful hair, though. I'll get a pic up sometime.

In other news, my 4th of July was a bust. First of all, it started raining really hard about the middle of the day. And then, here we are, two hours early just to get a parking spot, me with nothing to do but pick my nose or something, and when it gets closer to time for the show to start, somebody pulls up beside us and tells us their not gonna do the fireworks until tomorrow, which would make it today (or tonight). It kinda defeats the whole 4th of July thing, having it on the fifth. It wasn't really that important. I just thought it might make some decent post material. Later.

No comments: