wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Sunday, June 25, 2006

If you'll venture on over to AfroRyan's blog, you'll find an interesting video starring some friends of mine (including AfroRyan) and some people I don't know.

As for me...my online English class has started. I missed the first assignment because apparently when I was looking around the site, the assignments tab is the one I didn't check. I must have checked every other tab, meaning to eventually get to the assignments, and then forgot to do it. So my first assignment was two days late. I have another one due tomorrow and I haven't really started on it yet. I'm working, as far as I know, starting at 7:00 in the morning, too. That doesn't leave me any time to get the stuff done in the morning like I usually do on the day the assignments are due. I guess that means either I stop typing here on my blog and go do my assignment...or I do it tomorrow after work, which could be a lot of time or virtually none. I'll probably do the bulk of it tomorrow. I haven't posted here in a while, after all, and I know how much you've been waiting for an update.

I'm being interrupted. I'll be back soon.

No comments: