wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I forgot to tell you something I saw in my last post...I didn't see it in my last post, I forgot to tell you in my last post. Anyway, the last update was on a Friday. The night before I was at Ruby Tuesday...to eat. As I was getting out of my vehicle, I witnessed a guy and a girl getting into a van through the side sliding door. I also noticed they had a lot of stuff piled in the van, but that's beside the point. When the girl got in, she laid down on the floor of the van. Then the guy got in and also disappeared from sight (behind all the stuff piled in the van I told you about). I can only assume, as I did not venture closer, that they were...doing it, right there in the Ruby Tuesday parking lot. Although I don't know how much closer I could have gotten if I wanted to, given that we were parked right next to them. That must have been some meal. A note to anyone who wants to try this: even if you have tinted windows, people can still see you when the dome light is on.

Now for the business part of the broadcast. Exam number three was certainly no breeze, but it wasn't nearly as bad...well, it was nearly as bad, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I don't know how I did on any of the exams, but they didn't knock my grades down much, if any. I got an A and two B's, which isn't bad, given that one B was calculus and the other was supposedly the hardest course in the electrical part of my whole program. So I'm happy with it. Now I need to get my books ordered for the summer and fall semesters. I mean, I've saved up a little money. I can't keep it, that would be crazy!

Do you ever drink orange juice and then burp and it tastes a lot like orange juice, except a little more gross? You know, because of the taste of stomach acid that comes with it? Yeah. That's not a good taste. And usually there's that kinda sticky phlegm stuff that comes up in the back of your throat like that thick, sticky spit from when you drink lemonade. That doesn't make it any better.

Ho...ly...crap. I just saw some fat kid with the strangest looking mullet-type haircut walk by my window. It was one of those mullets where the long hair in the back is only on about the middle 1/3 of the head. I'm pretty sure he was retarded, too. Not just for that haircut, either. He was being led by some woman and was nearly surrounded by other retarded-looking people. I know that sounds terrible, but you can usually tell when someone is retarded. There are tell-tale signs, which I won't get into now, because I'm hungry.

Guess it's time to go get lunch and see what's on the tube.

No comments: