wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I got my assignment done and it was much easier than I expected. I could have written more about the topic, actually, but...I didn't want to.

Despite having worked all day, today has been the best day I've had in a long time. It's been a really good day. Speaking of work, I thought I left my water jug at the job site, but I got back home and saw it there in the floor, so apparently I didn't.

You're never gonna guess what I have to do by tomorrow. No, not that. I have another English assignment! Man, some people. You'd think you'd have learned by now. Anyway, I'll probably do the reading tonight...at least part of it. I'll do the writing/typing part tomorrow, if for no other reason, then for tradition. I wouldn't want to get into the habit of doing assignments early. That could be disastrous.

It has just occurred to me. How could my life sink to this level of boring? I mean, I'm posting about English class and thinking I left my water jug at a job site and about posting about such things and about posting about posting about such things and now I'm in a would-be endless loop of saying "posting about", except that I'm ending it. I grow weary of you. Goodbye.

No comments: