wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Friday, May 12, 2006

Oh, my gosh! It's been so long since I posted last! So much has happened and so much of it I'm probably not going to end up telling you!

I just got done taking my second of three final exams...actually it's been almost three hours, but who...other than me is counting?

Exam number one I may have failed miserably. I don't really have a good feeling about it. And what's more, we had to turn in lab write-ups for our power supply projects (mine works of course, since I'm totally awesome) and I totally just wrote a bunch of crap down that kinda looked like I knew what I was supposed to be doing.

Exam number two, however, I think I did well on. I was the fourth to last one done, but everybody was talking about how much they didn't know what they were doing and how the test was full of various excrements and so on, while I knew what I was doing on most of it. The bad part of that class is the report we were supposed to turn in with our digital clock projects (again, mine works...awesome...you get the idea). I really just put some specs of each of the chips in there as filler and was counting on the teacher just glancing over it and not really reading it. She'll be reading it.

So if I fail either class, it'll be solely because of my lack of writing prowess. Man, I hate writing.

No comments: