wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I got this email a little while back that I wish was real. It said that some guy with my last name had died recently and that he didn't have any known living relatives, so the guy operating the will just found someone with the same last name to inherit his stuff. I don't remember for sure, but I think the amount was $100 million. If only it weren't a scam. That would be awesome. It would pay for all my college, a car, a house, a wife-no. Not a wife. That's just crazy talk. But just think of all the things you could do with that kind of money. No, that's depressing. Let's not think about it.

In another money-related matter, I have to pay for the rest of this semester at college soon, but I think they messed up my bill. They haven't acknowledged quite everything I've paid. So I'll have to talk to the money people and straighten that out and then give them more money. It's sickening how expensive this stuff is, and I'm going to a cheap college!

I also got back with my aunt and uncle about finishing that project. I had completely forgotten about it. There's not much left to do, though. I just have to pour a bunch of gravel into the cracks between the patio blocks and break a few in half to put where they're needed. I'll be glad when it's done. It'll be one less thing on my mind. If my mind were an animal, whatever it was would have a lot of arms. Maybe it would be a big table. It's not an animal, but you can put stuff on it. Позже.

No comments: