wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I finally got my tuition paid off for this semester. Thing is, I also signed up for next semester, meaning that now I have to come up with money to pay for that. I hate being moneyless. Classes are going well, though, so I can't complain too much. I also finished the job at my aunt and uncle's house. They had a couple additional little things for me to do, but they weren't too difficult. I have a new "job" now, though, creating powerpoint presentations for my mom's boss and I'm gonna have to teach him how to use it. I'm not a very good teacher. I'm not gonna like that part.

We had a pretty big tornado scare 'round here. I was sitting in the middle of class, working on some lab when this lady walks into the room and starts talking about moving to the basement. I guess she didn't notice that she was already in the lowest part of the building. There were about forty or fifty refugees from upstairs out in the hallway just standing or sitting there. My class just kept on working on labs or joking about being blown away by tornadoes or looking out the windows at the sky, trying to spot a twister. It was pretty cool. Then on the way home I could hardly see anything for all the rain.

I don't think I have any other news other than I think I've run out of "goodbye" ideas. I may come up with something later, but for now it's back to the basics. Tomorrow's the last day of school before Thanksgiving break. It's just a week, but I'll take it. I can hardly wait. Ttyl...no, I'm not gonna start using internet lingo. I just couldn't bring myself to leave that there. Well...I'm gonna leave it there, just not by itself. Talk to you later.

No comments: