wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I thought the band was gonna have practice yesterday and a gig today, but I was mistaken. That's next weekend. It's gonna be a real pain getting all the equipment out of the basement we've been practicing in. Oh, right. If you don't know what band I'm talking about click on the LivingStone link over there on the side. My picture came from that site. It is me, though. I didn't just pic some random guy's picture and post it to make you believe it's me when it actually isn't. That would be lying. And lying is wrong. I could put a more recent picture up there, but that would mean I'd have to go find one and scan it and other stuff, so I will if you want me to, but otherwise I'm just gonna leave this one up for a while. What else do I have to say? ......OH! I found out what kind of bugs have been flying into the window. They're bees. Bumble bees, to be more exact. That explains why the sound was kinda loud. You know, they're big. I found out when one ran into the window, but instead of turning around and flying the other direction it kept trying to fly through the window. It hit it six or seven times before it quit and went away. Needless to say, I got a pretty good look at it. Well, I don't think there's anything else to report, so Arrivederci.

No comments: