wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I got another scholarship, apparently. I also got these little cardboard things attached to some jeans I bought, saying I get free music downloads if I register my pants online. I'm gonna check it out when I'm done posting. I went out and got a lot of the things I needed for school, too. I got wire cutters/strippers/crimpers, pliers, a little screwdriver set, and a multimeter (It's an electrical class). I already had the electrical tape I needed. I'd been using it to tape up my socks so my shin guards didn't slip around and my socks didn't fall down while I was still playing soccer. I could have come up with the wire tool, pliers, and screwdrivers between my dad and my grampa, but my mom insisted that I get some of my own. It's like she has something agaist mooching off of people or something. Weird. I will be using my dad's soldering iron if we can find it and it's in good working condition. Now all I need...I think, is a de-soldering tool. I've gone to a few stores, but nobody has one. Maybe Home Depot will have it. I would think they would, since they really exist for tools and lumber and that kind of thing. Maybe I'll apply for a job while I'm there. I have a meeting about the scholarship I got from church Tuesday (Today's Saturday) after my first class. They're gonna be all "Here, take this money" and I'll be like "Oh, thanks. I like money". Anybody else like money? Let me get a "HooHah Tuesday!" from all the people who like money. Did you actually say it? Sweet. The band's playing in Cape again tomorrow. We played last night in Cape at a cafe. I wish I knew how to put the little accent mark above the e in cafe. I knew for a very short period of time, but I forgot. Anyway, tomorrow we're playing at a church down there. I feel like a big-time famous band, going to Cape. That's all I can think of to tell you now, so I'm gonna go register my pants and get free music downloads. Hasta la vista.

No comments: