wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Monday, June 27, 2005

I just realized that I never posted about graduation. It's been a month or so now, so since I wasn't blogging yet. I guess that explains why I never posted about it. It's about freakin time! (that I graduated, I mean) That's not to say that I've been in high school for an abnormally long period of time. I've just been in the normal four years. I'M NOT STUPID!! Uh...It just feels really good to be out. Now I need to find a job. I've applied to four places, but no responses yet. That's the way it goes I guess. It appears that I've posted every two days since I started. That's a pretty good pace, I think. Maybe a little fast, so we'll see how long it lasts. Hehe...that rhymed. Cool. Dangit, my dog's buggin me. She must want something. I'm gonna go try and figure out what it is. Until next time.

No comments: