wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Monday, March 19, 2007

Ladies all the time be askin' me "Coach Z, how come you don't dance no more?" But enough about that. Once again, my computer froze while I was trying to do a post. I had it close to done, too.

Why are the backs of shins called calves? Are we supposed to call the backs of thighs cows? I mean at least then calves would make sense, especially since when a calf is young and feeding it's under the cow. But then why would we call the backs of thighs cows? None of it makes sense.

I know there was something else I included the first time I tried to post this. I don't remember what it was, though.

Oh well. Here's something I was pondering. What is the origin of the term "spit'n image"? You know, like how babies are always the spit'n image of one of the parents? Is it supposed to be spitting image? Because I don't get that. Cause when you think about it that way, you take the image of the parent and then make it spit. That's what the kid is. On the other hand, if it's supposed to be the spit and image, that makes sense if you think about it. Cause what's in spit? DNA, that's what. The kid would kinda have their parent's DNA in them, so you could say (I guess...if your...I don't know...dumb) that they have their parents' spit. And of course the image part is obvious. They look like their parent.

I should probably be paying attention to the teacher. He's lecturing and I haven't really been listening. I tried for a minute, but it was boring...so I got on teh internets.

Seriously, does anyone read this? I mean other than AfroRyan? I know you do every now and then. But is anyone else getting any enjoyment whatsoever from this blog? If you happen to read this, don't hesitate to comment or let me know you read it. Right now I'm just rambling on, basically talking to a computer screen. Well, I'm talking in my head. Not really out loud to the screen. That would be interupting class. And I'd probly get sent out of the room.

Do you ever snake spit by accident? Like when you yawn or something? That gets annoying. Entertaining, but annoying. Cause it's usually when I'm reading something, so it gets all over the book and the pages get wet. Sometimes the ink runs. I wouldn't get quite so irritated if I could do it on purpose. I can't. But accidentally I'm a pro. I think I just did on my arm. I don't know where else all that moisture came from.

I'm so tired...and hungry. But I still have almost an hour of class left. Well, this is me...signing off.

No comments: