wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I remembered what the other thing was that I had included in the first try of the last post. I went to see 300 the day it came out. It was pretty awesome. I would definitely recommend it...except to the young'ns. They ought not to see it, what for the nipple action, man-butt, sex scenes, and large amounts of violence. Not really things da chillens needs to be seein'. But anyone else...have at it.

So I went to Hardee's for lunch today. Who is Hardee? Because the apostrophe in the restaurant's name implies that it belongs to this person, whoever he/she is. Same for Arby's. Who is Arby? Are the two related? I mean, we know who Ronald McDonald and Colonal Sanders are, not that KFC is called Sanders's or Colonal's, but you get my point. Wendy's even has the little girl on the sign. I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be Dave Thomas's daughter, but that's not the point. Come to think of it, there are all kinds of restaurants that present this same quandry. I'm not going to try to name them all, but you know I'm right. I know you know. Know how I know you know? No, you probably don't, but that's truly, truly irrelevant to anything in my whole post...other than the question asking you whether you know...shut up. $33 y0u 1@73r.

No comments: