wide blue shelf

wide blue shelf

Friday, January 27, 2006

Guess what? I found the camera. I basically put off posting again until I found it. I didn't want to disappoint you all by not having pictures. Unfortunately, the "add image" button doesn't seem to be working, so I can't post the pictures. I'll get them up eventually.

In other news, the LivingStone site has been completely revamped. It's pretty awesome now. You can go hear samples of songs and see all our beautiful faces in wonderful, high-quality pictures. Just for your information, I'm the only available one in the whole band, so if you're looking for a band guy ladies, I'm the one to talk to. By the way, we didn't win the basketball game I was talking about. We didn't follow any of the patterns I had mapped out, either. We lost by the largest margin yet this season. We did win the next game, though...eventually. Anyway, I have work to do...so I'm gonna go. Until we do this thing that resembles meeting again.

No comments: